Interested in working with us?
E-mail email@example.com letting me know you're interested.
'The Flying Saucer"
$15 - $17/hr DOE
8am - 3pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday OFF
M,T,W - Is pizza assembly, ensuring unsurpassed food quality and safety standards are met with a little bit of joy in your heart (that last part is non-negotiable). It's a great gig for a self-motivated, detail-oriented person who enjoys a fast-paced, but low stress environment where you don't have to interact with customers.
You're primarily in charge of prepping and saucing every crust, assisting in assembly of lasagnas, pastas and light cooking/food prep duties.
THURSDAYS - You are welcome to join me in food prep on Thursdays if you'd like extra hours!
- Able to lift and carry up to 40 lbs once in a while.
- A able to adapt in a growing/changing environment -- an innate ability to embrace change as it comes.
- Able to be occasionally corrected
- Illustrate a willingness to take personal responsibility for the wellbeing of co-workers and customers by providing proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
- ServSafe Food Production Handler certificate required -- Poco Pizza will provide the food handling course and pay for the certification for anyone who is not yet certified.
***There is the potential for additional hours each week as the business continues to evolve. Also it helps a lot if you're already familiar with our business and the philosophy behind turning local and homegrown ingredients into tasty things folks are excited to try.